There are many things that make me very happy. Muddy buddies, kids napping well, the hubs getting off work early by surprise, snuggling my Charlie, hanging with the gals, costco rebates, etc. But let me go back....
Anyone shopped for kids shoes? I am SUPER picky about what I put on my kids feet. They have to be comfortable, look cute-not some of the face melting huge shoes we see out there that could bludgeon kids in the sandbox on impact because of the 2 inch soles, make absolutely no horrendous squeaky noises that seem to be a 'now' fad, match most all there clothes-nearly impossible, be semi affordable, and they just have to have that 'it' factor for me. Like I said, picky. And to make matters even more complicated, I have two kids that each need the same shoes in the same size and a very opinionated husband. As if my own prejudices were not enough. Next time you are at the store and think, "Yes! I love this for my dear johnny! And it's the last one!" Feel lucky.
So on my nearly 8 month quest for said shoe, I decided to buy some that I came across at a wonderful beyond amazing store named Target-aka my go-to for everything under the sun. Feeling pretty great at said accomplishment, I showed them to my other half. Not only did he dislike them, apparently he hated them! Feeling the 17 year old in me come out, needing to win his approval, I decided to continue my quest, just for poops and giggles. I opened the wonderful world of the web and after a couple hours of fruitless searching, I happened upon these
little gems. They seem to meet all my unrealistic criteria. Hooray-all is now right again in the world, at least in my very little world's shoe department.
End of April
1 week ago
4 comments:
I love TOMS, they are so comfy!! You should get a pair for you too!
I only know for boys... pedi peds, stride rite and geox are my favorites. Good Luck!
Uh those are adorabs. Would it be weird if I got a pair for Fatty and the Nub? Maybe. Also, I want some even though I am not sold on how attractive I find them.
I'm not very picky when it comes to shoes for the kids I guess. I go for deals and volume. I bought four pairs for lily for $2.50 each at Wal mart on Saturday. they aren't the cutest shoes ever, but they were only two dollars!
Post a Comment