A couple weeks ago I was assigned to make the Girls Camp journals for the Young Women for camp next week. And since I'm pretty confidant that none of them frequent my blog, I thought I'd post the fruit of my labors, all fifty fruits. And I should say the labors of my mom and her bestie Shawna. These never would have been finished in time without their scrapbook day being sacrificed to help little ole me ALL DAY LONG! The stars aligned, my kids were great, and many hands definitely made....well, lots of work go exponentially faster. I owe you two big time! xoxoxo!
The theme is 'Circle of Friendship' and our shirts have a circle of hands around some font. Just to let you know where the (not baby) hand came from...
End of April
1 week ago


2 comments:
Now THAT is a lot of work!!
They look great! I'm so glad I am never in charge of girls camp stuff. It's my favorite thing to do in my calling, but I just like to show up, not plan. And do you really have 50 young women!? Holy cow! I love my small ward.. 6 young women, 4 leaders. :)
Post a Comment