Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Attempts...

I'm going to make a real attempt to get back into social media.  Blog, facebook, twitter...ok maybe not twitter-I couldn't keep up with all of Tori's S's nonsense...I'm there!  Maybe...hopefully...I have commitment issues...
Maybe if I don't try to catch up but just start fresh and move on from here...we'll see.  We did have a pretty fun Christmas, stellar spring break-no kid cruise, and hip hop happenin Easter so who knows...

Anywho, our latest attempt at a family picture.  Thank you tripod and a very cute shutter clicker... :)


4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute picture! Your kids are getting so big!!

lindseyj said...

Linds you look amazing! Miss ya :)

Richelle said...

Smoking hot. Seriously! Your hair looks amazing. Charlie is such a handsome little dude, like his daddy. (we are pretty sure it's Andy right) and the twins, with their little bow lips, tot beautiful! Seriously guys. Love it. Game night? Soon?

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

i love this family pictures!
...we need to update our family picture in the worst way...sigh.

you guys look awesome!