Friday, March 8, 2013

Snow Angels

We got lots of snow this year, just in time to break the new driveway in shoveling.  But I may enjoy it a bit-blame it on all those years growing up that we shoveled every house in the neighborhood willingly.  Right?

Ready for a little spring tho.  Speaking of spring, I just posted a spring special over on the photo blog.  Until then I'll leave you with a few photo nuggets of my own gals from this winter...
 Some moments were better than others... 
 And an opionion poll...Color or B&W?  Calling all my 2 readers... :)



3 comments:

lindseyj said...

color!

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

Black & White in my non-expert opinion. I love snow black & white photos. And I realise I'm probably too late anyway because I just noticed you posted this a while ago...