Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Where To Begin?







I first and foremost want to apologize to all you die-hard bloggers that I've mocked for so long. But if you can't beat them, join them right? I don't want to presume that you have nothing better to do than to read what is happening in our lives, but if you do decide to take a peak, I'll try not to be to pretentious and have patience with me-I'm technology challenged.


My first thought of joining the blogger revolution began when my friend took some amazing photos of Charlie and I wanted to show them off to everyone. I just can't believe we have a two year old. So without further ado, (did I spell that correctly?) here they are. (Her link is www.lensshot.blogspot.com if anyone wants a further peek at her work. I hope I get an advertising cut.)




7 comments:

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Lindsay!! It is nice of you to finally join us!! Cute cute cute pictures of Charlie! I love them!

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

Opps, I meant Lindsey not Lindsay, sorry!

The Shill Spill said...

I saw those pictures of Charlie on Tiffany's website! :) Soooo awesome! Sooo good to see you out and about in the blogger scene. :) Can't wait to see more. :)

Chelsea Stewart said...

Aaah, Linds...you gave in!! I must say, however, that I am extremely pleased as I will now have one more blog to add to my daily blog list!! Yay! :) I love looking at other peoples' blogs. These pics of Charlie are so stinkin' cute, I loved them on Tiff's blog, and I love them on yours! How can you not start a blog when you have a handsome kid like that to show off?

Molly said...

I'm speechless.

Heather said...

What kind of loser has a blog anyway? :)
I like to think of it as a journal that documents our family's life. I keep hardcopys of it. I know, loser right? Ah well glad you could join us in this crazy blogger world.
I can't believe how old charlie is!

Sarie said...

Nice blog chicky! Cute photos of the C-man. Hope things are good! :)