Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Fun!











Charlie and I don't get out much, so these last few days have been super fun. We went on a pony ride at the Petting Zoo yesterday and this morning we went to Lagoon, with my sis-in-law Valerie and Charlie's one-year old cousin James, and rode the Merry-Go-Round and Train Ride. If anyone has anymore ideas on fun things to do with a two-year-old, let me know. We might need to make a habit of getting out more and break out of our shopping and lunch routine.

6 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Super cute family photo at the top Lindsey!
I bet you could google something like: "fun things to do in Utah" and get a few good ideas. :) Good luck. :) You're always welcome to join us at any time during the day. Hope you are well.

maren out my laundry said...

wow lindsey look at your cute blog, I might need some tips from you!! Looks like you guys have been having fun, I miss you guys. Why are we not friends anymore? ;)

Ali said...

Hi Lindsey, it's ali aird. I saw your link on Heather's blog. I love the picture of your family on the top, it is so cute. I can't believe you have a two year old. What else are you up to? Check out my blog: alimarchant.com. See ya around.

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

I can not believe how old Charlie looks! That seemed to happen over night! Cute pictures! Looks like you have been having a fun summer!

Shawna said...

Hey Lin -- fun to find your blog! Now I can get updated when I'm not scrappin' with your mom!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey! I can't believe how big Charlie is. I don't see you for a few months and the next thing you know he's twelve.

Your Disney land adventure sounded fun. All I remember after my parents bought the 5 day hopper in Florida was how bad I hated them for making me go. Sounds like Charlie liked it.... which suprises me.

Your the cutest. I hope we can hang out soon.