So now that it is nearly Thanksgiving, I figured I should post our Halloween pics. Maybe by Valentine's Day I'll get our Christmas posted.

Our very scary? dragon Charlie. He always looks so stinking cute all dressed up for the festivities.


We had to take a pit stop while trick-or-treating to check out the neighbors pumpkins. That has definitely been his favorite part of the season--PUMPKINS!!


He thought this whole "getting candy for nothing" thing was pretty cool. And his 'pumpkin' filled up pretty quickly.

Even Andy dressed up for his work contest. We made this 'New Car Scent' Air Freshener. It was soo funny and he even smelled like 'New Car.' Although he didn't win the first place prize which I think was 1200 bones, he still got an honorable mention and $50, which was great. I was a party pooper and didn't dress up. Hey, there is always next year. (Also wanted to send a shout out to Kami--Thanks for letting us borrow your dragon. I hate spending money on costumes. Bah humbug!)
6 comments:
What I can't believe is that Andy didn't win first prize! That costume is amazing. He looked great and I'd even guess he smelled pretty good too. (Also, what kind of money factory does he work for that rewards 1200 dollars for a costume and are they hiring?)
Why I miss Xango...
cutest little charlie!
andy's costume is awesome!
Wow how are you guys? Congrats on everything. I hope you are doing well. Andy I have to say your costume was the bomb. Have a great holiday season guys. love Ashley Dunford-North :) Visit me at ashdavenorth@blogspot.com if you want.
You're little boy is so cute! I love the dragon costume...and the air freshener idea. I'm curious about what kind of business offers $1,200 Halloween prizes. Sign me up!
Charlie looks so cute in that costume! I am glad that it worked out!
Post a Comment