Friday, November 7, 2008

I've been tagged...

I don't really know what this means, but Catie thought to initiate me, so here goes...

6 things you may or may not know about me...
1. I hate fake nails because I can't pop my zits.

2. When I make nachos each chip has to be evenly coated with cheese.

3. I can sing the ABC's backwards, thanks to walks home from school in elementary school.

4. When eating a meal, I have to eat one item of food at a time. I can't take a bite of a new food until the current one is gone.

5. If food is taken out of the microwave before the timer is done, the timer HAS to be cleared. I hate when you can't see the clock.

6. When I go into a video store, I have to organize there videos and if one is misplaced, I go find it's proper spot. Thank you to my Top Hat Video days, I now have OCD.

Just a lil' extra glimpse into my psychosis.

I want to tag Ms. Willey. Is that bad that I'm only doing one person? I don't really get the rules. :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hey thanks for the shout out on the ABC's backwards thing! BTW, because you worked at Top Hat, whenever I'm at a video store, I like to misplace the videos just to bug you even though you aren't there. lol

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

well, you're no longer a "tag" virgin.
i think you did fabulous for your first time don't you?

i forgot you worked at top hat! i kinda do that too, but at the grocery store, but not because i used to work at one or anything...i just think it's bad karma not too...

Anonymous said...

Oh man, your going to hate me.

a- when I'm done cooking something in the microwave, I never re-set the time and I have been known to leave the door open. **I do this because if I shut the door on the microwave at my house, then it keeps cooking.

b- When I was little and my parents would take us to the video store, my sister and I would take out tapes and change them with different covers and put them on random shelves. We would do it all sneak-ily and then talk about how dangerous we were.

For the most part, I try to avoid petty crime, but I don't see the microwave changing anytime soon.

Can we hang out soon?