Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A new addition...

So apparently we have all kinds of big changes in the Nelson household. Not only are we trying to sell and then build a house, we are expecting our second baby. I decided now that pregnancy brain is kicking in and I can't remember who we have and haven't told, I may as well just put it out there. So there it is. I never thought by 25 I'd be one to have two kids, or married for that matter, but I guess when you get married so young, life progresses in such a way. So I am due on July 8, 2009, just 1 day before our little big Charlie turns 3!! I can't believe how life happens, whether you are paying attention or not. :)

17 comments:

La Famille Ramos said...

Congratulations, I'm very happy for you. good luck on the sell of your house.

~Jeneece said...

Congrats Linds! That deserves a new pair of shoes!

Heather said...

congrats. that's funny that the baby is due right by Charlie's b-day. My baby is due 5 days after Jakey's b-day. I really hope they don't get stuck with the same b-day though. yuck.

Let's see... that makes 14 people I know who are pregnant right now! What is in this Utah water anyway?

The Travelogue said...

Wow, congratulations! That's great!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

yay linds! well we already know the baby will be cute!

we missed you on roll making night, hope you feel better!

Scooby and Jon said...

Yay! Congratulations!!

KinsRae said...

Hey Congrats. If it makes you feel any better Averee was born on March 13th and Kenadee on March 14th one day after Averee's 3rd birthday. We just have big parties in March.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys:)

I missed you a lot during the roll making process. At one point I broke down and cried in the bathroom all by myself. But, then I splashed some water on my face and finished baking with Bravery.

Lets get together soon to celebrate!

Moody Family said...

wahoo!! congrats on the newest addition to the fam! so excited for you.

TamiRichins said...

congrats Lindsey!! Exciting, hope you have been feeling good. If you sell come move by me!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! That is great that there will be another Nelson in the world. So great for Charlie to have a baby brother or sister! Austin and Ellie were 3 years apart; it is a great age difference. Hope you are feeling well and enjoying the pregnancy?!!!! Much love and happiness to you, Andy and Charlie! Your in our prayers,
Amy

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

i tagged you sucka!

Alina D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alina D. said...

What a fun Holiday surprise! Congrats you two!!!

The Shill Spill said...

Congrats Lindsey and Andy! Soooo fun! You guys are awesome! No worries! I know a lot of people think that two was difficult, but I thought one was A LOT harder than two. You'll do great!
BTW, Carson was born the day after our anniversary, and Jake the day after my birthday. Fun to have things all happen at once, ey? :)

Lisa said...

congratulations!!

Sarie said...

Oh, oh, Lindsey, my heart felt congratulations. May it be a blonde haired bouncy little thing just like Charlie! So cute.