

Oh all right. Charlie was a ROBOT for Halloween! I'm so unfun for holidays lately and just can't seem to get out of this... 5 year funk. Every year I think, "No one likes a sour puss. I'm going to be different this time around. I'm going to...[list of festive activities.]" I set up high expectations and fail miserably. It didn't help that Andy made C's costume that he wanted SO BAD, and then hated. I don't blame him though. He couldn't sit, walk, or see very well out of it. But I hate spending money on a costume for one day of the year. Bah Humbug! (I'll try to be less of a buzz kill for Christmas. I don't like Thanksgiving food either so that just may be the most you'll get from me.)
2 comments:
You don't like thanksgiving food??? Pumpkin pie? Turkey (especially the dark meat!)? Mashed potatoes?? Salads?? I feel very sorry for you.
But Charlie looks really cute as a robot.
being a robot is the coolest!
what a sweet little costume.
i had not idea you didn't like holidays...this is very unsettling...
however i still think you're the tops.
catie p.
Post a Comment