Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"It's the End of the World As We Know It, and I Feel Fine?"

So really, I can swoon with the best of them. I started reading New Moon in preparation for the marathon I'm planning to have with the release of the movie. And yes, again my heart has begun to pitter patter along with the plot line. But when I was at Target yesterday and saw the new Edward Barbie doll, I wondered "where is the world heading?" OK, not that extreme, I'd capitalize on all us saps too if I was in the position, but I still did throw up in my mouth a little.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I liked the books, liked the movie even, but it is definitely not my favorite story of all time. I haven't seen the barbie yet, but I'm sure I know a lot of people who would buy it....and that's sad.

Scooby and Jon said...

Yeah um, ew.

Clayton and Amber said...

Um, I'll promise to stop posting! But are they serious? Yuck! I'm going to have nightmares. Seriously. :)

Kim said...

I think it's awesome! He's so dreamy! I'm buying one to sleep with every night!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

wow, they weren't even joking around with his hair were they?

catie p.

BriAnne said...

Oh my...not sure I fantasized Edward with a mullett...just me? Hmm...:)