I know this is a couple of weeks past due, but Sept. 6-11 we got on the wonder called an airplane and flew to California to take Charlie (and ourselves-who are we kidding) to Disneyland. My parents were nice enough to accompany us and help with the C Monkey. It was so much fun. The first day we drove up to L.A./Beverly Hills to search for Tori Spelling's new Hollywood abode (my family humored me) and then went to see the ocean at Manhattan Beach. Charlie was timid at first, as always, and then really got excited about the "bubbles" from the water hitting the beach.
Then for the next three days we hit Disneyland and California Adventure. Charlie loved the rides in Fantasyland and it took all of us back to those nostalgic childhood memories. It was so much fun. We already want to go back and visit.
He did, however, enjoy Donald Duck's boathouse--and didn't want to leave.
5 comments:
did you know that in 2009 you can get into disneyland or disney world for free on your birthday?
I am so jealous lindsey, I know we have been there twice this year but I love that dang place! Looks like fun, invite us next time we will help with charlie ;)
Linds that looks like sooo much fun! We are taking Noah to Disney World the end of the month and I couldn't be more excited. I don't know if I am more excited for me or for him.
linds i love that you have a blog!
dave is way better at blogging than i am, yeah i suck. we have been looking at your's and you guys are just the most adorable little family!
it was so great to talk to you today, we'll for sure get together soon, it's been far too long.
davey says hello...he loves you!
that's so awesome you went to disneyland...we went when i was 7 months pregnant...needless to say it was just okay...
love, catie pilk
Well...it's official! You guys have to be the cutest little family ever. Looks like life is good and I'm so happy for you both. I have so many fun memories with each of you. We need to catch up soon!
Post a Comment