Wednesday, October 15, 2008


HAHAHA! I just found this pic in my email and had to post it. It's of me, my mom, and brother Dave doing a canning session at the cannery. They are going to hate me after seeing this exposed to the world. (Andy's reaction, "Ugh! Delete that horrible picture.) I think it is priceless with my evil eyes and all. LOL!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I see you wear Halloween costumes all year long. Very scary.

Sarie said...

I thought it was like the few minutes before liposuction or something... it kinda looks like from dr. 90210.

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

evil...no, hot is more like it! wish i could look that good in a hair net.

and is it just me or is the cannery one of the funnest places ever...uh oh i'm officially a 72 year old woman.

so when are we doing lunch? dave keeps insisting i become a desperate housewife as soon as possible...he's crazy.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay- I'm going to go ahead and agree that your eyes are slightly evil. But hey. How evil can you get in the cannery? Not Very.

Can I be a Desperate housewive too? I'll wear stilletos and slut it up. Can I come to lunch??