Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Official!!

Well, the time has come for us to put our townhouse up for sell. I'm going to be obnoxious and use the blogging world to advertise. We are asking $197,400 and it is 3 bed 2.5 bath. We took our allowances during the build and upgraded nearly everything we could. (My dad is a professional contractor so when I say it is awesome, it is awesome.) ***This is the best part, listen up peeps. If anyone refers the person that actually buys our place, I will give them a $1000 kickback and a kiss ON THE LIPS. Don't let that deter you. I've been told I'm a pretty rockin' kisser and I'm prepared to prove it. OK, maybe not the kiss, but the 1k for sure. Anyone interested can email me at lindseyrichter@hotmail.com.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Where are you going to move to? If I find anyone that is looking in that general direction, I will let them know. are you a FSBO? or do you have an agent and friends can look up your MLS online? let me know.
p.s. no thanks on the whole kiss thing. bleh

Lindsey said...

We are FSBO. I'm anti-agents. No offense anyone

Molly said...

Good luck. Have you found something else yet?

KinsRae said...

Found you, cute family picture. But you can't move. Now that I am a primary teacher and get to see you on sundays. PS when can you go visiting teaching.. I am adding you to my friends list.

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

i don't know of anyone looking to move but i'll take that kiss anytime...how 'bout this friday while we're lunchin'?...i hope things don't get weird.

catie

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

ps...you better be movin' salt lake city way...it's the coolest.

catie

The Shill Spill said...

I am so sad that you are moving Lindsey! It sure warms my heart to see you do such great work with the primary! (The one calling I had a hard time giving up. Do you think the bishop will let me come back?) :)

Unknown said...

LINDSEY!!!! HI! Congrats on the anticipated move! How are you guys! It is so much fun to see how much Charlie has changed...hope things are going well for your sweet family and upcoming move... so glad you found our blog...can't wait to keep in touch over the blogosphere!!! Miss you guys!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

i tagged you! list 6 things people may or may not know about you. (but only if you want...but you better or i'll be totally offended.

catie p.