Hey ya'll...I don't know why I've never posted this before but I work for a pediatric dentist (who does happen to be my brother) and he is fabulous. I can say this because I have worked for about 4 different pediatric dentists and would not have said that about many of them. So if anyone is in need, his office is just across the street from Micron and the whole staff is wonderful with kids. We see anyone from ages 1 to 18 or 25 or OK we will do some parents too. So if you have any questions you can call me or go to our website (which I helped design-not to toot my own horn) and tell them I referred you and you get a $25 credit on your account.www.dcpdsmiles.com
Office #766.2266
P.S. Sorry to be so blatant but my life is consumed of thinking of baby names, my boys, and work. I was feeling pressure to contribute to the blogging world and I'm tired of hearing my baby thoughts so a work post won.
3 comments:
YAY! I found you. And yes, to agree with the solicitation, he IS a great dentist. Going to the dentist can be traumatic for kids (and even some adults..ahem) but your brother was really great with my kids! I've got you down on the preschool list. E-mail me with your e-mail address misha_peay@yahoo.com and I'll add you to the preschool blog so that you can see it. It's private so randoms don't look at pics of other peoples' kids but you may have fun seeing what we do.
I will put another plug in for this dentist. HE IS AWESOME! My kids love him, they are comfortable and he really cares about this kids. I will be going in a few weeks with both kids. AAH!
we wish we could still come and see Dr. Richter!!! Austin and Ellie LOVED coming in for visits... our Dentist here in Tulsa just isn't the same...
Post a Comment