Can you believe that someone with this sweet little face could be getting such an attitude? Well, let me tell you...I thought we had skipped the "NO" train but this week it has been nothing but negatory from this little mouth. The word has scaled anywhere from short and precise 'no' to long, drawn out, yelled 'nnnnnooooooooooooo!' I was hoping his favorite words would be "love mommy" or "help clean up." This week though, 'no' is here to stay. (The problem is that it is sometimes kinda funny...)
End of April
1 week ago
4 comments:
yeah, and if you laugh once it's the end. They'll think it's funny forever.
He's so cute in that big ol' hat!
Darling picture. That is so funny. It's so hard not to laugh sometimes...I just can't help it because I remember slightly what it was like to be young...well, maybe not that young!
awww. i hope bennett is a mute...kidding.
no matter what he's still effing adorable and you know it.
i'm sending u an invite for something...will u email me your address?
Post a Comment