
Well, here's the proof. They even were in a mirrored position for this pic which was kinda funny. In all the others they were all over the place. The ultrasound tech kept saying that they wouldn't hold still. That would be weird for me to have active babies...
16 comments:
Wow. I guess it must be true. Amazing!
I still can't belive it! Congrats!
awwwhhhhhh! So sweet! you can do it linds.
You will be a great mom... Skyler says the end must be near cause the kids are being sent down in 2's and 3's. Be happy you get 2. It will be fun. (We REALLY need to go VT)
Whoa! Congratulations. What a fun family you guys are going to have :)
Good Gracious, Good Gracious!
I am certainly excited for YOU to have twins :)
awww twice the cuteness.
roo had her baby & it's her bday this sat (1/10) we're taking her dinner...wanna come? good times will be had by all! call me.
love catie p
better you than me!!! (Did I really just say that)?! i just wish I could be around to babysit! You're in our prayers... and try to enjoy every day as a blessing!
Just think of all the fun you'll have shoe shopping with 2 more girls!
That sucks...I'm totally kidding! My mom told me you had a blog and that you'd posted your ultrasound photo. I am with you on the 2 babies with one pregnancy. I've actually thought about how great it would be if this baby in my tummy turned out to be 2 babies. I think our family would be complete for sure. Oh well, I guess I'll just do it the boring way and get my kids here one at a time.
I've never seen an ultrasound with two babies, wow! Just think of the potential matching sailor suits you can put them in. You're going to do great!
I still cannot believe you are having twins. Get right out of town. Amazing. You're going to age real fast. Ha ha, just kidding... sort of...
OMGosh!!!! Congrats...you are Heather are both prego! That is amazing. TWINS!?! Wow Linds...from a friend that doesn't have the uxury of having babies right now I am so happy for you. Don't take it for granted. How are you doing? We have to do lunch some time...we really suck at the whole come into town and call your friends thing.
uxury = Luxury...I have no idea what happened to the L :)
This is just what my sister's picture looked like!! Her's are def. not identical. Completely opposite looking. Lots of work but SO worth it. You have lots of family and friend who will be so willing to help (even me if you want!!). Congratulations? :)
Can't believe it!!!! Linds, I just saw this. You will be "thrice" the good mom! Charlie is in for it with two girls on the way!!! So sweet.
Post a Comment