The girls slept a 7 hour stretch last night!! It's the first time in 3 months that I haven't felt like a walking zombie, even though I woke up at 2 am wondering why they weren't up. Here's hopin for another great night, although they always seem to just throw you a teaser now and then...
10 comments:
WOO HOO!! That is cause for major celebration! Here's hoping their new sleeping habits are here to stay!
By the way, I don't know why that above comment says Gerald, but it's really me! Although I am sure he would also be very excited about your sleep last night, too. ;)
-Jennifer
I felt the same way when Lily slept 11 hours two nights ago. Last night, however, she woke up once.
Where are the pictures of your growing girls?
yay!!hope it continues!
Don't fall for it Linds!!! Every time I brag about Kiya sleeping in long stretches...she suddenly has a growth spurt and wakes every 3 hours (like last night). I can't wait until they really, really, really have that sleeping schedule! Congrats on the one big night though...it's incredible how much better we feel when we get a good chunk huh?
Yay! and I totally understand about waking up before them, because you're not used to sleeping in long stretches anymore. Here's hoping it continues!
Hooray. I don't even have kids and I'm excited for you!
yeah linds!
not feeling
like a zombie...
it's kind of
priceless.
we do need
to get together
soon...we might
go see my new
fave movie
this weekend
(julie & julia)
if we do
i will absolutely
text you!
catie p.
Oh yay! I'm so happy for you! A teaser or not, those nights are sorely needed!
congrats! that's awesome.
Post a Comment