Thursday, August 27, 2009

"Hips Don't Lie"

A few weeks ago Maggie's pediatrician told me that she had a hip that clicked when she rotated it and said she should have it checked out to make sure it was developing properly and so that she didn't have problems walking. If it's caught before 6 months they have a little brace that she wears but after 6 months it required surgery. Long story short, we went to Primary Children's yesterday morning to get the hip ultrasound and the Radiologist gave her a clean bill of hips. I cried for joy. One less thing to have to worry about with her. Yay! That Shakira really knows her stuff.

4 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

wow!
what a relief!
you certainly deserve
to not have to
worry after all
those hospital
days you guys put in.

catie p.

Lisa said...

oh man, now I want to listen to that song! I'm glad she's alright!!

~Jeneece said...

good thing! now she can "shake her bon-bon" just like the rest of us!

Richelle said...

Lincoln's Doctor told us the same thing, and we also made a trip up to PCMC to have an ultrasound done. Lincoln's hips received a clean bill of health as well. It is such a relief to have that over and done with. But I'm glad that our doctor's are on top of things. It's better to be safe than sorry. So do you have plans on Monday night? Should we have a party at my house?