Monday, October 26, 2009

A few things...



Well we had our 7 year anniversary on the 22nd, and it made me start thinking about all the ups and downs over the past few years and how it's shaped us into the people we are and the people we are to become someday. We have so much to be grateful for! I can't believe our relationship started way back when and then we had Charlie and now Ruby and Maggie. Love ya babe!

6 comments:

Heather said...

you guys feeling the "7 year itch" yet? I hope not cause you two are great together. Happy (late) anniversary!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

how fierce do you look in
you green dress?! one hot mom you are.

congrats on 7 years! you and andy are perfect for each other.

catie p.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

BriAnne said...

Happy Anniversary! And I'm loving that green dress!

Lindsey said...

Ya Sammie had some pretty sweet colors for her weddin'

Clayton and Amber said...

LOVE that green dress. So pretty Linds!