Well, it's been quite a week! The girls were diagnosed with RSV after a Sunday Instacare visit and after taking them to a respiratory clinic at the hospital Monday night, Maggie was admitted to the ER at 11 PM and around 2 AM we took a ride in our very first ambulance to Primary Children's Hospital where she was told to get comfortable and stay awhile. She had to be on oxygen until last night at midnight when they took her off of it and discharged her today. She was finally able to keep her oxygen saturation levels up and only needed the bulb syringe instead of the ever so pleasant deep throat tube suction. I wasn't expecting her to come home till later today or tomorrow based on previous info, so we're super excited to have her home already. Thanks to everyone for helping us out. We're very grateful for your love and support!
End of April
1 week ago
6 comments:
poor little girl!
i'm glad things
are looking up.
she's such a sweetie!
take care little lady...
and of course let me
know if there's something
i can do...
catie p.
I'm so glad she's home!
Oh, Lindsey, I'm so sorry! I'm glad she is home again and that things are hopefully settling down.
I feel so bad that both of you had to go through that. I hope that things can get back to "normal" ASAP. looking at her picture just makes me want to squeeze her.
Oh my gosh, I'm so glad she is better and at home. She is getting so big, Linds!
That is so sad. She is too cute to have to go through that. That deep suction thing is horrible! I'm glad she is home and that you are all doing well. There is nasty stuff going around. I hope the girls and C continue to stay better. How are you? Tired? :)
Post a Comment