







These girls are amazing! We love them so much and think they are awesome! Ruby is typically a little more chill and her smiles have to be worked a little harder for from 'outsiders.' Maggie is very social and always wants to be talked to and toted around. Her hemangioma is starting to fade but we just are waiting now for the bulb on the end of her nose to diminish so that it flattens out, like it used to be. They are very much developing 'stranger anxiety' and only want to be held by those they are familiar with-which can sometimes make things a little complicated. And, of course, they both LOVE their big brother Charlie, who is such a helper. He can make them laugh even when they look like this...
(And that's how we were able to get some of the other pics of smiles creeping on those faces.)I can't decide which pics I like the best so if you have opinions, let me know.




10 comments:
They are so Beautiful!
I like the first one B&W of Ruby and the 5th of Maggie. I'm so glad you posted pictures. I love the first one of them together. Gotta love twins!
They are absolutely gorgeous - the babies and the pictures!
I love their chubby cheeks! They are such beautiful girls. :)
I like the second one down of Ruby where she's sitting up and looking to the side. How do you get babies with such perfect skin?? They almost look like little porcelain dolls.
Oh so sweet! I love them all! My faves? The 1st for Maggie and the 4th for Ruby. such beauties!
Too Two Cute!!!!
i can't believe how fast
they've grown.
they're simply adorable.
i love they're little
outfits.
oh and charlies pics
are great too!
catie p.
They are getting so big! I love their rosy little cheeks! When do I get to see these cuties in person?!
I always ask Noah to help me when taking pictures of Aspen. He's such a great helper!
Post a Comment