Thursday, September 23, 2010

Disneyland

So if you remember in March we went to Disneyland.  It ended with us coming home early and the babies visiting the hospital with RSV.  So we decided to try again last week (not on a whim, it was planned.)  We flew down with Charlie and Andy's parents and had so much fun.  My fabulous parents kept the girls.  Mwahahaha!  Who drew the short straw there?  Here are a few highlights from the trip.  They had decorated for Halloween so it looked so awesome!
get it?  get it?  we stood by the letter that our names start with!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Very cool You look so cute.

BriAnne said...

I'm seriously sobbing with jealousy! I want to go so bad and see all the Halloween stuff! And check you out totally rockin your skinny jeans! Looking good, Lins! :)

Noell said...

What a fun trip! Halloween time would be so dang fun at Disney! I love that place!

Noelle said...

You look amazing! (Oh and Disneyland looks fun too) :) Some day I will go there around Halloween.. I'm glad there were no traumatizing events this time around.