Ok, I'm mean, but when people post conversations that they have with their kids, I sometimes skim, tune out, or skip reading all together. So this post is a story Charlie told me in the car today that I wanted to write down for our family's sake. Feel free to read and be as entertained as you would be to hear something someone else's kid says, or check back at a later time for a different post-I'm not offended. That being said, kids do come up with some pretty funny stuff, and the randomness of this made me snicker...
Charlie: "Mom you wanna hear something scary? One day, there was a huge, scary...GUMBALL! And he lived in the woods. He had three ears and sharp teeth. And one day, a boy walked into that forest and the gumball caught him and made him all sticky." He then proceeded to yell and bang on the car window saying, "Mom don't let him in! It's a scary gumball coming to geeeeeeettttttttt us!"
I don't know when gumballs became so scary. Maybe he's been talking to dentured 80 year olds or dental patients dealing with severe TMJ, but beware nonetheless of the sticky, 3-eared gumball...
End of April
1 week ago
4 comments:
HAHAHAHA oh my gosh. good story.
I love reading what other people's kids say. It is funny no matter which kid said it...gumballs are scary.
Awesome. Purely awesome. It always makes me wonder what experience happened behind their imaginative stories.
And yes, that gumball sure does sound scary! That would be a great halloween costume :)
I put a quarter in a machine today and Ben got a huge gumball right before we got in the car. I was scared.
Post a Comment