I've been a little MIA for the last couple weeks. A lot has happened and it's been a bit of a whirlwind-but hopefully our lives will settle down now for a bit. That being said Andy and I had our eight, yes eight, year anniversary. I was so great to actually go on a date with my main squeeze (thanks to an awesome sitter Ashley and her hubs-if she even reads the ole blog) We went to dinner and then to Graywhale CD. Call us lame to get a sitter so that we could go snoogle (yes I call snuggling, snoogling. I don't know when or where this originated) in the corner of a grimy CD shop but we just wanted to do something that'd take us back to our dating roots and kids are kind of a buzz kill when it comes to browsing tunes.
Anywho, the point of it all, I almost forgot how great this time of the year is. Let the online shopping begin! Our UPS man, lovingly referred to as Brown Santa, has become a regular at our residence and my heart skips a beat as I hear his truck driving down the street towards us. I should list that as a selling feature to our house. "Fall in love as we did! You can actually hear your holiday packages arriving from master bedroom window! Give into your retail addiction-It's the holidays!"
End of April
1 week ago
3 comments:
YEAH! Love shopping for Christmas! The UPS man is a regular at our house, too. Wow! 8 years! Congrats and happy anniversary!
I'm a big fan of online shopping for the same reason. Good to have to back on Blogger btw.
Congrats on the anniversary! It's always good to get away. I love hearing the sound of the UPS truck too!
Post a Comment