Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Birthday Festivities..

i ran outta candles but they say '28'--good planning...
 
So after the horrendous wife thing that I did leaving my husband to his own devices on his birthday, we were able to go to Benihana's for dindin on Thursday (one of Andy's favorite eating joints) and then Friday Andy and I went to see an 11 PM concert of Ghostland Observatory.  Yes, ELEVEN PM.  At 27, might've been ok, but at 28, too old I guess for such behavior.  Ok, well kinda.  We were so tired and then they started and we nearly pooed our pants it was so cool.  If you'd like a sample of the goodness we experienced, click the link below.  I'm still not techy enough to figure out how to post a youtube video.  Something with embedding? Maybe? Feel free to comment and give me explicit instructions...

(the sound is a tiny bit off probably from the recording...not the talent i assure you...)

We then ended the week with a faux Thanksgiving dinner with some friends and a classic film choice that for Andy's manhood, I'll omit.  All in all a great birthday week.

2 comments:

Heather said...

the cake looks awesome! Happy birthday Andy!

Kalli said...

you guys are cute,

Happy Birthday Andy! I'm a whole year older than you and thus, way more mature.

poop