Hey ya'll. So we are thinking 'bout selling our 2006 Honda Pilot EX-L. Here are some specs. Let me know if anyone is interested. Figured I'd post here before posting on KSL....
-Silver exterior, gray interior
-Leather heated seats
-4WD
-6 disc CD changer
-Sunroof
-60/40 split 2nd and 3rd rows (so when you fold down the seats you fold part of the row and don't have to fold the whole row down)
-55,000 miles--which is lower than any I've seen on KSL or dealership sites
-clean title
-power steering, driver seat, windows, and locks
-anti skid brakes (but really don't all brakes fear skidding?)
-tinted windows
-key remote entry-for all you spazzos like me who thinks someone is hiding under your car to cut your Achilles tendons and then leave you for dead
-and all the other normal specs
ASKING $17,900
Any questions feel free to email me or call me!
End of April
1 week ago

3 comments:
I'll let you know if anyone I know is interested. But...I'm wondering after all the props you gave the pilot, why you guys are selling it. Care to enlighten us blog readers?
We're just wanting to upgrade to a 2010-11 model. :)
ah, cool.
Post a Comment