So for C's school fall carnival I attempted to make a pumpkin cake for the cake walk. It's always hard when I have an idea in my head of how something's supposed to turn out but I'm pretty pleased with how this all came together. It is, after all, for the kids, right? So in order to avoid self deprecation, I'll end things there. I do have a new found respect, however, for all you fab cake designers/decorators.
Special thanks to my two neighbors, one who lent me a late Sunday night second bundt pan and the other one who sent an extra two eggs. I couldn't have asked all that from the one! She would've thought I was unprepared! I need to maintain my Stepford-dom image. I do make cakes for school carnivals you know!
End of April
1 week ago
6 comments:
Props to you- The cake is cute!!
very VERY cute cake! I love it.
That cake looks amazing!! I bet it tasted great too. :)
Hot dang! That's awesome...I can't even post the disasters that happen when I attempt baking my own cakes! Micah has now simply stated, "Let's just pay for one, it will make the whole experience better." Well put for this redheaded non baker. :) Nice work, Linds!
The cake is ADORABLE! I'm so impressed! :)
It looks great! Fantastic job, I especially love the pretzel rod stem. If you are ever in another cake jam, you can borrow anything of mine!
Post a Comment