Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Not So Proud Owner....

On the list of things to not let your kids play with, I have not only recently added my G1 phone that I had to replace only to then purchase the new iphone, tangent-but it is stellar, but I have now added the XBOX controller.  We apparently are the not so proud owners of the 'Game on Demand' Saw 2.  For how much you ask?  $39.99!!!  
Thank you Maggie.  

Andy's reaction: "At the very least she could've picked a cool game.  Hrm....."
Lindsey's reaction: "WTF!  Call them and demand a refund!  $40 could buy me shoes that won't show my gargantuan big toe popping through the end." (Thank you Toms)
Charlie's reaction: "It wasn't me!!  I was playing Lego Star Wars hours ago!"

1 comment:

Chantiel said...

I am sorry, but that is FUNNY! I know you don't think so, but I am glad you shared so I can find some joy in your pain... HAHAHA... Love you Linds!