Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Regurgitation

So November has come and nearly gone.  Not much out of the ordinary.  We cut the girls hair, C got his hair cut..sigh, and we gorged on a 10 pound bird.  I don't know if that's really how big it was, but it was delicious none the less.  P.S. Cookie Cutters butchers your kids' hair!  Save the money and go buy yourself a nice pair of cutting scissors and try your own hand at it.  It'll be just as good, if not better, I promise!
However here are some phone pics for your viewing pleasure.  I'll withhold the video where Ruby cried 90% of the visit...
In other news, Andy, on his eternal quest to branch out my musical database, introduced M83's new album to me and it may have actually broken my decade love affair with Weezer's Pinkerton.  Seriously rocked my world.  Listen to this track first and then then sign yourself up for Spotify and listen to the whole cussin' album entitled 'Hurry Up We're Dreaming.'  Too many good songs!!  Shouldn't I be getting free stuff with all the endorsements that I throw out on this ole blog-aroo?!
Anywho, I went to the dermatologist and found out I have, and I quote, "an adult acne situation."  I may just post a close up of my face for you to make your assessment--I thought it a little harsh.  My insecurity may be amplified by the fact that not 5 minutes before I rolled from my back to my stomach and ripped the chair paper due to my copious amounts of butt sweat.  Hey, it was stuck to me and I was nervous..I'd had an 'Abe Normal' (must watch Young Frankenstein immediately) mole removed last year and it was looking like another would have to go.  Results are still out, but no news is good news.  I'll keep you posted on my mole status.  Gross, not really....

No comments: