In my attempts to get off my lazy, pregnant ars and be a real mom, I decided to get out and take Charlie to Kangaroo Zoo, which has lots of inflatable toys, slides, etc. Where has this place been all my life? I would have loved going somewhere like this as a kid. Ok, Ok, I still kinda loved it myself even now. Charlie was a bit timid at first, not a surprise, but soon warmed up after watching his little buddy who was with us and the other kids around us playing. And although we did have a few meltdowns...(could it have been because we chose this over our nap?) We had a hard time leaving in the end!! So worth every penny-and missing nap time.
Stay tuned for more to come on our weekly trips out into the world of vast wonder and intrigue.
I love Kangaroo Zoo! Jeffrey, Ella, Avery and Trey all had a fun time while they were here. I even bought a pass for 10 trips and that makes it even more worth the money! Hope you are feeling well!
If you want to do another weekly outing you should take Charlie to the dinosaur museum. It's pretty fun. I have pass there so if you want to with me, you get half price, let me know! I don't even have the excuse of being pregnant anymore for not getting out, just lazy most the time! :)
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous educational effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
7 comments:
Looks like fun! I've always wanted to take Katelee there, and now you've inspired me to do it! Thanks for sharing!
I love Kangaroo Zoo! Not just for the kids, I have fun playing there too.
I love Kangaroo Zoo! Jeffrey, Ella, Avery and Trey all had a fun time while they were here. I even bought a pass for 10 trips and that makes it even more worth the money! Hope you are feeling well!
oh my goodness! he is looking more and more like andy! what a sweetie.
and i love the newsies hat! i should put bennett in his and get them together and they could do barrel rolls and sing "king of new york"
catie p.
I LOVE this place. We found it this summer and can't get enough of it. It is a great way to TRY and get Josh to get tuckered out.
I have heard about that place. I totally need to check it out. It looks like Charlie had a blast!
If you want to do another weekly outing you should take Charlie to the dinosaur museum. It's pretty fun. I have pass there so if you want to with me, you get half price, let me know! I don't even have the excuse of being pregnant anymore for not getting out, just lazy most the time! :)
Post a Comment