So we just had our ultrasound and we are in fact having IDENTICAL GIRLS!! I've been a leaky faucet all morning, I'm so excited. Everything look great. The one thing that they are potentially concerned about is that there is only one placenta. This can lead to twin to twin transfusion, which would manifest itself between weeks 16-26. So far so good but every two weeks I have to go have an ultrasound to monitor both babies' fluid levels and measurements to make sure one isn't getting abnormally bigger and the other smaller. Other than that-at this point everything looks perfect!! It's all still very overwhelming, but also extremely exciting!!
Pics are to come, I'm just being challenged with the DVD they gave me. It's not pics but video so I'm going to see what I can do.
End of April
1 week ago
12 comments:
Yay for girls! I'm so excited for you! I'm thinking an arranged marriage between your girls and my boys. Could be fun! (j/k.)
Awesome! Identical twins GIRLS! you are so lucky! Congrats and I hope the whole pregnancy goes as wonderfully as you want it to.
GREAT news! Girls are so much fun, but two of them!! That are IDENTICAL! Does life get any better than that?
Congratulations! So fun!
YEAHHHHH!! That is so awesome!! I am so excited for you! Now you better let me watch Charlie!
Congrats, that is going to be so much fun!
dinner was oh so fun!
andy is so dang funny.
we are so excited about your identical twin girls!
can't wait to see you at roo's
naughty party at the end of the month! it will be inappropriate and hilarious...good times will be had by all.
loves!
catie p.
Congrats Linds! I hope for girl(s) some day. That is so awesome that they are identical! Such fun! (You know, Kirsten Newsom dealt with twin to twin transfusion. If you have any questions for someone who has been through it, you should call her.) Good luck woman!
Yea! I am so excited for you guys. Prepare yourself for DRAMA. At least that is my experience.
Congrats, Lins...two little angels! Think Pink!!! Wish we were still in Lehi to share this time with you. Hope you're feeling well...enjoy nap time while you can.
I still can't believe it. I'm glad everything looks good right now. I will keep you in my prayers. You are amazing, and yes, girls will dominate your household shortly!!
Holy Cow! That is amazing!
I love it and am so happy for you guys.
Also- that whole one placenta thing... Don't worry about it. I think its just your bodies way of saying 'Hey. I'm a minimalist. I only need one people.'
Twins...I totally can relate. Girls, identical, and ONE placenta....that I don't so much understand - but the book I've got on twins covers the twin to twin transfusion stuff in depth. Let me know if you'd like me to send it to you.
Post a Comment