Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Feel free to be opinionated...

So as Andy and I have started to think of baby names, I remembered why we chose the name Charlie...it's the ONLY one that we both liked and could agree on. I'll like one that he hates and then a month later he likes it and I don't anymore. Aaaahh! Our babies will be Twin A & B for life. Ideas anyone? Just know that if you say something and I like it, I reserve the right to steal it.

http://nameberry.com/list/217/Yupster-Names-for-Girls

I also found this site with names that I like. But it is always so freaky to me to name another human being something that they will be known as for the rest of there life!

9 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

okay i really like more old fashioned/vintage names:

(don't be afraid to hate them)

elsie
evie
pearl

that's all i got.
steal if you wish...

love catie p.

Jennifer said...

Names are hard, because the names one person loves another person might hate. But some of the girl names that we really love and would maybe like to use someday are: Kate or Katelyn or Katelee (of course), Adeline (call her Addy), Brooklyn, Alivia, Londyn, Rebekah, Jayne, Elizabeth and call her Ellie, Ashlynn, Kelsie...if I think of more, I'll let you know.

Naming a baby is so much fun! Good luck! We can't wait to hear what names you choose!

Kim C said...

I am having my own issues coming up with a name, and I'm only having one. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I think you should rhyme one of their names with Andy's and one with yours. Example.

Mandy and Kinsey


Then, one could say, this is the Nelson Family: Andy, Mandy, Lindsey, Kinsey and Charlie. I think it sounds fun.

Unknown said...

Hmmm, girl names, eh? Here are a few that I like, but will probably never get to use. :( Maybe someday I'll have at least one girl, so I won't tell you that name, just in case :)

-Akaylia
-Sydney & Adelaide (that's what we'd do if we had twin girls...so never going to happen)
-Aidan & Nadia (one is the other name backwards)
-Emmaline

Oh yeah, we should play tomorrow if you get this today. :)

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth: I think that their names should go with Charlie..meaning that you chose a pretty classic, simple, yet straightforward name with Charlie and that might be your preference... what about Kate and Lilly or Lucy and Lilly? (+ they are L names like yours!?! I had a friend that just had twin girls name hers Katie and Karrie...she has a K name. (she made the middle names be the names of both babies grandmothers). So...my list of L names that have the same flavor as the name Charlie:
Lilly
Lucy
Laney or Lanie
Libby
Larken
Lauren
Laura
or their nick names can start with L:
Elizabeth "Lizzie" or "Libby"
Olivia "Livvie"
Amelia "Lia"
Elaine "Lainey"

~Jeneece said...

look up baby name wizard and there is a site called nymblar i think that you can put in names that you like and it will generate list of other names that "go" with it/them. I'm always paranoind about how the kids names all sound together so that is the place I hang. And if nothing else it gets some creative juices going! I would tell you one's that I love but since I don't know what I am having I can't risk you stealing them....

Heather said...

I like twin names that both start with the same letter. That is all I got though you are on your own. If you come up with some I will vote on what I like best though.

Haywood Family said...

You could do CATE and CARSYN, LILY and ELLE, Good Luck names are so hard..