This is Charlie's new favorite saying. He tells everyone "Happy Birthday." I think that he thinks if he says it his birthday will come faster because he keeps saying "Summer mommy?" (I told him his birthday isn't till the summertime.)
End of April
1 week ago
4 comments:
I keep thinking of that drunk guy at the wedding shaking the grooms hand and saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I don't know if you remember that, but to this day it STILL makes me laugh.
Oh my gosh!! Why was that so funny-but it still is even now.
Hey Lindsey,
I had a dream last night that you invited a group of people to your house which was an ocean front mansion. I was so excited because you and I cooked up a plan to reinact the movie 'Clue'. You even had secret hallways and such.
Let's make that dream come true someday. You can be Miss Scarlet, I'll be Miss White and Charlie can be Professor Plum.
Miss you a lot.
lindsey
charlie is so smart...i say happy birthday all the time and i'm telling you, my birthday comes faster every year because of it.
looks like cory's back on hallucinogens.
Post a Comment