
So we finally did it!! We got a new car, well, an old new car. It's an '06 Honda Pilot and we will definately be able to fit our whole family in it, now and after the twins come-3 car seats that is. Charlie is soo excited about "Mommy's new car" but keeps saying it's brown? It's Silver, (we were going for black but saw this one and thought it was one sexy mama) and has 25k miles so we should be able to drive it forever. I haven't had a new car in 9 years and have sat by the sidelines as Andy got his new Mazda and Toyota, but now it's my turn. Yay!! I love it, especially heated seats in this crazy cold weather!
8 comments:
Hoorah for room for car seats! It's a pretty car. I hope you're doing well!
HOORAY! So exciting! It looks so nice, I'm jealous! =) Good for you.
That is soooo exciting!!! Hooray for you! Hope you're feeling well!!!
It's beautiful. We just did the same thing, only ours is a '05 Silver Pilot. Every time Clayton drives it Tyler cries, "No daddy, that's Mommy's car!" It fits three carseats...no problem (don't worry not my three carseats..we have Chelsey join us). Way to go. You deserve it.
Congratulations! It looks like a really nice car. My friend has one and she has loved it. And, silver is my favorite color... your parents' favorite color too.... and come to think about it, Mindy and Dave's favorite color!
awww my dream car. i will be over to hug it soon :) congrats on the newest addition
Sweet new car lady! I love it.
I just have to add thanks for helping me with Mack's ruptured frenum the other day. Dr. Branton was awesome and Tyler was crying the whole way home because he was jealous he didn't get to go to the dentist. I am recommending him to EVERYONE!
Post a Comment