I wish I had something more profound to say than what I'm about to go off on; I don't, however I still need to rant...I am so tired of all the people on Facebook that change their status every two hours to completely incomprehensible things. Also, when spouses talk to each other through their status...i.e. "I just don't know how to..." and their spouse responds, "I'll get you through." Or whatever. Sure once in a while, great. Every freaking day, it's the same story with a few of these 'friends.' Pick up the phone and call your man at work-have a real conversation. Is it completely offensive and taboo to 'remove' them as my 'friends?' Then I just feel bad. Sometimes I hate being connected...Rest assured if you are reading my blog, you are not one of these people.
End of April
1 week ago
6 comments:
I feel really strongly about what you just said. I think I'm going to go change my status right now so everyone can feel my feelings with me.
Thanks Lindsey
some people are blogger people and some people are facebook people. I prefer blogger myself, but every so often I do the facebook thing. I can't stand when people say things on their status like "I am feasting on the words of christ" uh.. no your not! you are on FACEBOOK wasting time like the rest of us.
I hate the facebook status thing. I've only written something on it twice and then I couldn't think of anything good to say. Too much pressure, and I really hate when people write stuff that the rest of us can't figure out. Do they think they are cool for having an inside joke or conversation with someone else? They aren't. I would unfriend them--which I didn't even know you could do!
I'm not a facebooker, but that sounds really annoying! I would definitely 'unfriend' them, if it were me!
Ugh, I totally agree with you on the cutsie Facebook updates. Enough already!! I say delete whoever drives you crazy, but beware: I deleted a "friend" who kept posting all these annoying political rants, but then he added me again. Some people just don't get it...
nothing good can come from facebook. i just posted about my hatred for it. LAME SAUCE!
catie p.
Post a Comment