
Trust me-this has NEVER happened before. Even when he skips naps, he will never fall asleep just watching TV. Yay for Wall-E being so dang boring. (Andy hates me for saying that.)
(He had just eaten an oreo so he had a very messy mouth, but I wasn't wiping it for anything.)
6 comments:
That's the cutest picture.. Makes me want to a) watch Wall-E and fall asleep & b) eat oreo cookies.
I'm with Andy concerning Wall-E. Maybe it was the oreos that were boring him! I suggest next time trying a frosted sugar cookie or a snicker doodle. Love the picture, such a sweet boy!
What a cute picture! You certainly have a cute boy! I need to borrow Wall-E... haven't seen it yet and can't comment to whether or not it is boring.
I love it when that happens!! Noah woke up from a nap the other day, came out and talked for a minute. Then it was silent. I found him on his floor asleep. I just love it. I think those things need to happen more often!
I've fallen asleep watching WALL-E, too! You should try it!
LOVE IT. I remember when this happened once to Tyler. It was a miracle. I don't blame you for not washing his face...just leave 'em alone! So cute!
Post a Comment