I am always late getting to posting pics but here are ours from Easter a week and a half ago. I don't even forget; I am just too lazy to go get my camera and upload photos every time I think about it. So typical...

I know-awesome hiding spot right? We used to look for hours as kids-ok well it seemed like hours, but I figured that C is still figuring out this whole holiday thing so we'd cut him a break.


He actually did pretty well looking at everything in his basket, unlike Christmas where he took one thing out of his stocking and didn't care about anything else. I've decided that we should just hide half the stuff and give it back to him as 'prizes' at later times-like when he actually goes pee on the potty...genius...

He kept holding his hands up when we would take pictures of him, like he was holding his stuff up for us to see, except his hands were empty. That's why we love our quirky Charlie.
2 comments:
so where are the pictures of your growing belly?
Your boys are so cute! And, I might add, you look like a fox in your glasses.
Post a Comment