We set up the babies nursery this past weekend and I love it. It's weird to have girl colors and clothes, but definately a fun change. We found this 9 piece bedding online thanks to our neighbor, and I love the Pink Damask. The pictures don't do it justice.


8 comments:
So cute. I now officially need a girl after Heather's and now your cuties-on-the-way. You are so funny. I died laughing when I read a previous post "That's why we can't have nice things". I'm still laughing. I love it!
Your nursery is so cute, I love it!
Oh, SO adorable!
love it love it love it!
okay, me thinks we need to do
a craft night...i have the perfect thing for your nursery, in mind...i think you'll love it.
call me if your interested!
catie p
Ilove it! I mostly enjoy the seating area. Very stye-ly.
Charlie's room looks great too. You're family is so great.
I am in love with that little couch! So cute!
I don't think you have enough diapers stocked up.
If "we can't have nice things.." then why did you buy nice things? It looks really good girls are FUN.
Love the pattern!!! All that stuff kinda makes it seem more real, huh?! We're so excited for you!!!!Can't wait to hear/see all about them!
Post a Comment