
Did your parents ever say this when you would break something as a kid or destroy a prized possession? Well, mine actually didn't, but the thought crossed my mind today as Charlie dumped a flower pot of our
neighbors over, thus destroying any hope of blooming for the bulbs planted therein. After countless tantrums and death threats over the past 48 hours, I nearly blew a gasket. This was the proverbial straw that broke the camels back-until another neighbor told me to get the camera. Thanks Jeneece for helping me make this a Kodak moment and chilling out. Charlie is also grateful, though he doesn't know it.
7 comments:
believe me, he will do worse things. good luck. the only reason I haven't killed my kids is because of the times they are cute.
Good thing Jeneece was there! I know how you feel, Alexis broke two different things yesterday by doing something dumb and Tyler broke three cereal bowls the day before because he wasn't listening. I told Jeremy when he gets home today that I'm checking out. Good luck with Charlie!
That's why we can't have neighbors.
I like that phrase. I think you should throw these into your repetoire:
"I'll Beat your A**"
&
"Hold onto the cart"
&
"Keep your hands in your pockets."
You're a good mom for not getting upset. Charlie lives to see another day!
You gotta laugh to not cry. Believe me, the fact that trevin has made it to 9 is no small miracle. Boys will be boys. Good job on the blogging...
dave says that phrase to me all the time. he'll just walk into a room to see me destroying something for absolutely no reason...i really don't know what's wrong with me.
catie p.
I love it, when life gives you lemons you make lemoneade! haha! And I love your easter pictures! I'm so excited to get to do that with our little one! Oh, by the way, I wondered if you wanted to have my diaper hanger. I just don't need it and was about to throw it away when I remembered that it totally matches your stuff too and you might want two anyway with two little angels coming! :) Anyway, let me know and I'll swing by! Oh and when are we doing Cafe Rio??? I'm so down!!
Post a Comment