Monday, April 13, 2009

"Would you like fries with that?"

So we called Andy's mom tonight to wish her Happy Birthday and as soon as Charlie had his big chance to talk into the phone, he said, "Yes like number one combo, thank you, that's all." Hmmm, maybe it's time for me to start cookin. He's starting to identify places based on what kind of food they have.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ha ha ha ha...Gerald and I both laughed out loud at this story; I think that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to share a story with you.

There was this adorable little girl who was being driven around by her Mother (sometime in the late 80's) and she said into her brick fake cell phone- "Yes, I'll be there in a minute. This cab driver is such an idiot."

And you know who that adorable little girl was? Me.

At least Charlie isn't saying you're an idiot.

BriAnne said...

Oh don't worry, I haven't honestly cooked consistantly since I got pregnant! We have get-out-of-cooking-FREE cards as prego ladies! :)That is pretty hilarious though! :)

Lisa said...

hahaha, that's funny! sorry you couldn't make it to the bread class, hope everything's okay. Let me know if you ever want to learn, I'd be happy to teach you!

Clayton and Amber said...

Charlie you rock! I'm suprized he didn't biggie size his diet coke! Ha ha I love it. How are you feeling Linds?