Wait, I'm confused. YOU gave birth to twins just a few short weeks ago? Nay, nay impossible. Because not only are you dressed all cute and whatever, your hair is fixed and clearly you are not in sweatpants.
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous educational effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
Wait, I'm confused. YOU gave birth to twins just a few short weeks ago? Nay, nay impossible. Because not only are you dressed all cute and whatever, your hair is fixed and clearly you are not in sweatpants.
I'm very confused.
You all look great! I don't think you hands are so manly.
those are CUTE family pictures!
You all look so wonderful! I love them.
Post a Comment