Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is it just the germaphobe in me??

I may be ruffling feathers here, and don't get me wrong, to each there own. But I think the idea of edible play dough is repulsive. Think about how many noses, mouths, underwear, and pottys those hands have touched. Let's now play with something sticky for an hour and then EAT IT! Like I said, it may be just me--To each there own...

3 comments:

Heather said...

I agree with you wholeheartedly. In addition to the gross germs being spread, aren't you teaching your kids that it is OK to eat play dough and clay and other things that you craft with? ICK! They spread enough germs and eat enough weird things without our help. This is NOT a good idea. Make some sugar cookies or something.

Heather said...

FYI I noticed you have Nichole V photography on your blog stalk list. Did you know that she is Amberly's sister-in-law? She took our family photo a couple of years ago.

shellybellybee said...

Uhhhh, edible playdoh? No no no no no. Granted, I remember wanting to taste it when I was little, AND my boys have tried to eat it, but luckily it's disgusting so that they DON'T ontinue to eat what's been all over the their hands and tables and floor, and wherever else. UCK. I totally agree with you. By the way, my boys to gymnastics at teh Legacy center. It's nice and cheap, and fun.