


So amongst the other things that we've done to get in the holiday spirit, we were able to go to Temple Square last Friday and see the amazing lights and drive up and down Christmas Street!! We have loved how Charlie has been so excited to do all the fun Christmas festivities and it has been a great holiday season-and the best is yet to come I'm sure.I snapped a few pics of the kids this morning, and in my haste to get some photos taken and get the babies changed, loaded in car seats, and out of the house, I didn't even realize that my camera setting were still set to the nighttime pics we took the other night, so forgive how grainy they look. You dang ISO!!


3 comments:
Oh my heck I can't believe how much your girls are growing! I love the pictures! I especially love the first one where she is looking at her sis! :) Beautiful girls!
I love Christmas street. And Thanks for posting your girls. I can't believe how alike they look and how big they are getting.
oh my goodness,
little porceline
dolls! could they
be anymore perfect?
i didn't even
notice any grain
silly girl...
your cute kids
distracted me the
whole time...
ps i think you
accidentally called
me last night...
i kept saying hello
but all i heard was
you talking about
gambling?
anyway...ha ha.
hope you see the
couch today and
heart it as much
as i did...i won't
be offended if you don't.
catie p.
ps merry merry
christmas
Post a Comment