Well, we were pretty slow to get into 'Lost' and just watched all the seasons online over the last 3 or 4 months, but we're pretty excited about the season premiere tonight, and I figured none of the 'new recruits' that are coming over tonight would be reading my blog today so I was safe to post our handy work. To compound the nerd-dom, we named a few 'stations' around our main floor, labeled our food, and my pride and glory--my jumpsuit which Andy thinks is soo overkill. Ya right!....
End of April
1 week ago
5 comments:
ha!
we're having a
premier party
tonight too...
why are we so awesome?
this date has been
marked on our calendar
for 2 months now and
we've been prepping
with re-runs....
party on fellow nerd.
catie p.
Call me a nerd too I guess.
Randy gave up two seasons ago but I'm still trailing along like a big dork.
I thought this was funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1PAB6Sgdp8
watch it.
Where's the jumpsuit Linds?? Come on, I want to see it! We watch Lost too, so I love the labels!!
I'm gonna have to see this jumpsuit. Sam and I watched it while displaying our signed and framed photo of the cast. Booyah! Desmond is my constant.
We've decided to only pull it out when I want to 'slip into something a little more comfortable.'
Post a Comment