Sunday, February 7, 2010

Not Cool...

What's that you ask? What's 'not cool?' Well let me tell you. Calling someone to come look at their house that's for sale and not showing up, especially when the appointment was made not 20 hrs sooner. Letting them bust their ... to clean their house when they have company over, early morning work meeting-on a Saturday, 3 kids to take care of, and spending time with a very overworked husband. Ya-he worked like 60 hrs last week and we were REALLY looking forward to the weekend. Instead, he got to take the kids while I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned the house for NOBODY but us. Not Cool!

7 comments:

misha~sha-sha said...

I HATED selling my house for that very reason. I'm sorry...that's so frustrating!

Heather said...

That sucks Linds, sorry.

Noell said...

Please don't tell me that you guys are moving :( I will die.

Sarie said...

People have done that to me on several occasions. I feel it, Lindsey, you poor thing. And Mr. Man needs a day off (so do you).
xo

Giles Family said...

So sorry to hear about that. It stinks, stinks, stinks! (if you have to find a briht side... now you have a really, really, really, clean house?)

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

that is lame - o!

BriAnne said...

Oh soooo not cool! Sorry about that!!