Any way, May 26th. We began the day that the girls turned two, with a new retro kitchen set. They are in love! We then ran off to Charlie's preschool graduation. Sigh. Cry. Sigh again. When did these kids get so big? Don't get me wrong, ten year olds seem pretty great right about now, but I'm also missing my little babies. Lesson that I'm trying to learn? Live and enjoy the moments now. Words to live by my friends...
Andy and I then decided to get ourselves our rusty trusty babysitter Ashley and go out and celebrate that we survived two years. Parent of the year alert right there. Yes, we got a babysitter on our kids birthday. But Ashley being as fab as she is, brought balloons and prezzies for the kiddos and had a little birthday playtime. But for me and the man, Les Mis was the wonderful capstone to our evening. Here're the pics I do have to document the momentous day...
1 comment:
We saw Les Mis too, and it was so hard not to call the babysitter all night! haha! Your lips look gorg, my lady! Lovin that red lisptick!
Post a Comment