You probably thought I was talking about Charlie, but nope. My dad, brother, and I went on a lil'-not so lil'- bike ride last Saturday, and here's the proof....I've got some saddle sore in my nether region like no other too, but I won't show you that proof.
don't let this pic deceive you--i walked down that hill it was so steep...
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous educational effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
2 comments:
That's funny. I thought for sure it would be about Andy ;) looks like fun.
How fun! It's too effin hot down here to bike ride in the day, haha! I miss that beautiful scenary!
Post a Comment