Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sweet

My sweet friend Noelle, being a twin herself, posted this sweet poem to my blog and I just had to share because I've been thinking about it for the last couple days.  I'm sure I've sounded ungrateful about things, but this helped me keep it all in perspective.  Kids can be such a challenge, but they are such an amazing blessing and as I had some mommy/munchkin time today, I was overwhelmed with sweet gratitude and love for each of them.
There's two to wash, there's two to dry,
There's two who argue, there's two who cry.
One's in the mud having a ball,
The other holds a crayon, another marked wall.
Some days seem endless, my patience grows thin.
Why was I chosen to be a mother of twins?
The answer comes clear at the end of the day,
As I tuck them in bed and to myself I say,
There's two to kiss, there's two to hug,
And best of all, there's two to love.

 Thanks Noey for the share!

3 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

Aw, I love it.

Heather said...

:)

Noelle said...

:) You are a great mom! I don't think you've ever sounded ungrateful. I have a hard time and I only have one 4 year old. I really can't imagine all the work you do every single day!