My friend Chantiel is going to be one hawt mama! These are just some of my favorites from our little photo shoot...and yes, she is 8 freaking months pregnant!! I tell ya...
"To you women of today, who are old or young, may I suggest to you that you write, that you keep journals, that you express your thoughts on paper. Writing is a great discipline. It is a tremendous educational effort. It will assist you in various ways, and you will bless the lives of many--now and in the years to come, as you put on paper some of your experiences and some of your musings." --President Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
she is NOT 8 months pregnant!! I love the second photo. Very nice.
So beautiful, but I gotta tell ya...no one is takin my picture at 8 months prego!! She puts most of us to shame! :)
well hey there!
these look great!
fancy job L train.
catie p.
Post a Comment